Uses for Pledge Furniture Polish

Category Products
Pledge has been used for decades to clean and polish wood furniture, but it can be used for so much more. This is a page about uses for Pledge furniture polish.

If you look on the back of your Pledge bottle, you will see that Pledge not only polishes your wood, but is also great for cleaning stainless steel, leather, granite and marble. I love it, especially for my stainless steel appliances and leather couches. I've tried at least 5 different expensive stainless steel cleaners and Pledge outshines them all!

It gently cleans to leave a brilliant shine that resists fingerprints. I also use it on my leather couches and it works better than any of the expensive leather cleaners I used to use. Plus, as an added bonus, I have a lot more space in my cleaning cabinet now that 3 cleaners have been replace by 1. A win win win all around!

By Christi from Lake Worth

Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsMarch 15, 2018
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Pledge-Furniture-Polish.html