Check Out Staffing Agencies

If you, or someone you know, are looking for a job, please visit your local staffing agencies. These agencies help to find you jobs that you are qualified for free! So many people hesitate to use these agencies, thinking you have to pay. The employer pays the agency to help them find qualified employees. My husband did this and they helped him find a great job. Some may find you temporary jobs, or temp to permanent jobs too. Please use them as they do all the work for you! All you do is show up for the job :)

By Kim from Howell, NJ

Years ago I signed up with several temp agencies at the same time. I told all of them that, and they said fine, just let us know each week if you are available or not available. It worked out quite well.

I spent 15 years as a professional temp. The key is to be registered with seveal agencies at the same time and call them religiously to get bookings....YOu can also find out what sort of industries they serve. Becaz I live in Hollywood, I specialized in entertainment type jobs and learned A LOT.

Looking the Classifieds for a Job
Finding a Job
Budget & Finance EmploymentApril 26, 2007
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A Christmas wreath made from neckties.
Crafts Using Neckties
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)