Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
wrinkled slacks

Even permanent press fabrics can come out of the dryer or drawer with some wrinkles or creases. This is a guide about removing wrinkles from permanent press clothing.

Solutions: Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Touching Up Permanent Press Shirts

To ensure my permanent press shirts really do look ready to wear: I remove them immediately from the dryer when it is finished. Then with a little spray bottle filled with water, I spray the collar, button hole placard, and the sleeve edges. Then I quickly "Finger Press" my item focal points to be smooth and flat so they are no longer, folded, curled, or crinkly. This easy finishing touch makes a big difference for permanent press shirts to easily look so much nicer; plus, I know I don't look like I was tumbled in the dryer too :o)

By Obiwan's Mom from Vancouver, WA

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing.

Question: Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothes

I think I ruined some fairly new permanent press slacks in a too hot drier. Is there a way to get out the mass of wrinkles?

By Pam from Niagara Falls, NY

Most Recent Answer

By Lee [4]10/16/2010

Ouch, try to iron them with a wet cloth this will steam the fabric not to hot. Try a small spot first to see if this will work on the fabric