Low-Calorie Pineapple Pie
This yummy pie is diet friendly and easy to make.
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups pineapple, crushed and canned in it's own juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- artificial sweetener or your choice to equal 4 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl soften gelatin in water. Add boiling water; stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine nonfat dry milk and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine pineapple in juice, lemon juice and vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in artificial sweetener and gelatin mixture. Pour into 9 inch pie pan; sprinkle dry milk mixture evenly over pineapple. Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. water over milk mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown. Chill.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 4:44:05 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 607 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us