Low-Calorie Pineapple Pie
This yummy pie is diet friendly and easy to make.
- 1 Tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/3 cups nonfat dry milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups pineapple, crushed and canned in it's own juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- artificial sweetener or your choice to equal 4 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl soften gelatin in water. Add boiling water; stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine nonfat dry milk and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan combine pineapple in juice, lemon juice and vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Stir in artificial sweetener and gelatin mixture. Pour into 9 inch pie pan; sprinkle dry milk mixture evenly over pineapple. Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. water over milk mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown. Chill.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 11:51:22 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us