Bugsy (Boston Terrier)

Bugsy is currently 1 years old. He is a Boston Terrier. I've been wanting a Boston Terrier since my husband and I got married but I could never find any that weren't too expensive. He was my Valentine's Day present in 2009 and he's the best dog I could've asked for.

He enjoys laying in the bottom of my daughter's stroller when we take walks, going with me to the markets, playing with our other dog Lucy, and playing with our daughter. At night as it gets closer to bed time, Bugsy likes to be held like a newborn baby and rocked to sleep! Talked about spoiled rotten!

By Britney from APO, AE

Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 31, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
stack of light creamy fudge
Recipes for Boston Creme Candy
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎄