Cleaning Stainless Steel Scrubber

My husband is always fussing about things that get caught in the stainless steel scrubber we use to clean pots and pans. So yesterday, he took me aside and showed me how to clean it. He added a touch of dish detergent and started rolling it between his hands under the flowing water. Seemed a bit strange, but it came out perfectly clean. I tried it this morning and it really does work.

By Gem from VA

I am assuming he also does the dishes. If he doesn't I think I would take offense but that is just me. I put mine in the dishwasher along with the pots and pans.

Stainless Steel Scrubber
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Scrubber
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsDecember 21, 2010
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel