AdviceBeauty

Blackheads in Ears

Does anyone know how to get blackheads out of ears? Please help.

By GApeach3510 from GA

I found this link that deals with this very problem.

Here it is:

http://www.arti  ds-in-ears/55700

Robyn

Position the closed end of a bobby pin over the blackhead and firmly press. Easy!

Our mum used to use the eye of a large needle on our ears.

Most beauty supply stores sell a tool professionals use to remove blackheads; directions on package. I would also try using a small amount of astringent or toner on a cotton ball and wipe your ears like you do your face. I had oily hair/skin when I was young and had blackheads in my ears, on my face. I know the frustration!

Any of these can work, but it can also be painful, and can cause an infection under the skin. If you are going to try any of them, be sure to do it after a good warm shower, when the skin will be softer, and the opening over the blackhead will be bigger. I would also be sure to wipe the site, and any implements used, well with alcohol, then cover the skin with a tiny dab of antibiotic ointment.