Bath and Body Basket Ideas

Can someone please give some info on how to decorate a bath & body basket and a basket for Valentine's Day. I make candles, lotions, oils, shower gels, etc. but I am fresh of decoration ideas. I am not too crafty but can be with step by step info and pictures. I need it for 2 presentations. I am fresh out of ideas.

Thanks,
La Toya Chaisson from Dallas, Texas

You could cushion the basket w wash cloths. They could be folded in fancy napkin forms.

Hi,you can go to to a dollar store and purchase large plastic bowls,use red and white raffia,put your items in and wrap the whole thing with cellophane in valentine colors

Last year I made bath & body baskets for the women in my family. I bought cheap bread pans and painted them pink,purple, and blue then decorated them with stickers. I then bought little wooden knobs and painted them and put a C on one and an H on the other for Hot and Cold knobs on a tub. I then bought wooden balls that have a flat side and painted them to match the tub and glued them on the bottom for the feet of the tubs. My mom still has hers if you need I can take a picture and email it to you my email is barfydoogin @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

I go to yard sales and buy stuff I can later give all year long as gifts. At home I have a box for the gifts and when an occasion arises, I search in my box for a gift. In my box is also decorated bags that I have bought for 10 cents at yard sales. I wrap gifts in recycled paper and place in the gift bag, my gifts usually cost me less than a dollar a holiday for each individual person.

A wicker basket decorated with gold garland and bells.
Basket Craft Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts BasketsDecember 30, 2005
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
🎉
🎄