Crafts Using Small Baskets

Does anyone have a craft using small baskets (3 in. long and 2 in. high)?

Thanks.

Hi,some I've painted fall colors and put in acorns others at CHRISTmas time I spray paint them,run a bead of glue around the handle and sprinkle glitter or faux snow or fill w/small snowflakes or tiny bells.Fast,inexpensive gifts.Give a dozen or so as a gift.
Happy crafting.

for christmas you can buy the 20 strand string lights at the dollar stores $1 and get either the cord type or battery type, lay those inside the basket in a random bunch then fill the remaining basket with potpouri that is red and green in color with a nice scent, when lit the aroma and visual is so pretty. tie you a wired ribbon bow or raffia bow on the handle with a cinnamon stick inbetween it for both aroma and visual effect.

And you can hang cookie cutters from the handle too which look cute and the whole piece will serve as a nice gift.

I wrap ripped fabric around the handle, and either stick in some Dollar Tree mini cranberries or make a bow and hot glue a button on it. They hang on the tree so nicely! You can also fill them with potpouri and hot glue a net over it so they don't fall out.

You can get some tiny dolls and make them little beds and blankies for little girls! If you know someone loves bunnies or teddies, etc, you can make the bed and put miniature critters in them.

These baskets are the same size as yours. You can decorate them and give them with teas in them, miniature balls of thread that look like crochet thread, miniature sewing baskets, and more.

I am sending the shot of the basket I made. Good luck!

The 3 x 2 inch baskets sounds like the small square baskets decorated with scrap cloth, lace, etc and then decorate small matchbooks to match the basket. Place a small flower or trinket on each side of the basket where the handle is attached. My mother made me one and it matched my kitchen in blue. Very cute.