Using a Hanging Fruit Basket as a Shower Caddy

Category Bathroom
Small hanging baskets can be used for a multitude of purposes around the home. This is a page about using a hanging fruit basket as a shower caddy.

I bought on Amazon a three tier hanging basket for my fruit and veggies, but I never actually got it attached to the ceiling as I don't have a drill. So for quite a while, it sat in storage. That was until I saw a tip on a Facebook page telling me I could use it in the bathroom instead.

I do have a very small space to live in so extra storage space is welcomed. I store my extra soaps, bath bombs, razors and shampoos in it. It's a versatile item which could be used in any room in the house. I wish I'd known of this tip sooner!

That's a great tip. I can see where it could be used most anywhere it is needed.

It gives me an idea. I'll have to purchase one.

Anonymous

Love the idea - will it rust?

Organizing BathroomJuly 18, 2017
🎂
📓
🌻