Using a Hanging Fruit Basket as a Shower Caddy

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 124 Posts

Leave Sets of Footwear at WorkI bought on Amazon a three tier hanging basket for my fruit and veggies, but I never actually got it attached to the ceiling as I don't have a drill. So for quite a while, it sat in storage. That was until I saw a tip on a Facebook page telling me I could use it in the bathroom instead.

I do have a very small space to live in so extra storage space is welcomed. I store my extra soaps, bath bombs, razors and shampoos in it. It's a versatile item which could be used in any room in the house. I wish I'd known of this tip sooner!

Shower supplies stored in a hanging wire fruit basket.

Organizing BathroomJuly 18, 2017
🌻
🎆
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Hanging-Fruit-Basket-as-a-Shower-Caddy.html