Cat Odors on Carpet

I have recently gotten rid of a litter of 9 kittens and I am trying to get rid of the odor left behind from trying to litter train them. I would really appericate any help for a good carpet cleaning solution. I have tried many things, but nothing seems to get rid of the smell.

Merlinspad1

you can buy a gallon of odor ban from sams clubs. It is concentrated and makes a lot of spray. It will get rid of any odor. Wal-mart also sells odor ban already mixed up but it is kind of pricey.

White vinegar will get the odor out, too. Saturate the spots with vinegar and then soak it up with paper towels.

I would try Urine gone or Oxy-Clean in warm water and a rag.Hope this helps!!

White vinegar is a wonder cleaner. I use it to clean everything. Use 1/2 cup with carpet cleaning solution and give your carpets a through cleaning. It kills the urine and poop odor. Mix white vinegar and hydrogen peroxide in equal amounts to make a spot cleaner. Wonderful stuff (white vinegar), always works for me.

Hate to say this, but we had a cat who soiled the carpet a lot and I tried so many things and nothing really worked. Finally got all new carpet and had to seal the concrete floors before installing the carpet.

The urine goes from the carpet into the pad, then into whatever is underneath that.....wood or concrete so it makes it pretty impossible to remove the smell.

Any cheap mouthwash will stop odor. It is a nutralizer.

Bleach and such have acid base. Acid will not kill acid smells.

Try Arm and Hammer carpet powder -- the pet fresh scent works wonders.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetAugust 2, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
🎉
🎄