Magnetic St. Patrick's Day Frame
Here's a cute magnetic frame that kids can make for the fridge.
Approximate Time: less than 1 hour
- yellow craft foam
- green craft foam
- magnetic strip
- pen or pencil
- craft glue
- photo of your choice
- penny (for scallops)
- Draw a heart on the yellow craft foam. (I drew around a wooden heart, but you could create your own heart pattern out of cardboard.)
- Use the penny to create a scalloped edge around the heart (as shown) and cut out.
- Cut out the inside of the heart, leaving about a half-inch wide frame.
- Draw two or three shamrocks on the green craft foam and cut out.
- Cut a photo to fit within the heart and glue to the back of the frame.
- Glue the shamrocks around the frame.
- Cut a piece of magnetic strip and glue to back.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 12, 2017 at 10:52:42 AM on 10.0.2.153 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us