Dad Baseball Cap Note Holder
Father's Day is just around the corner. So let the kids create these cute baseball cap note holders for Dad. They would also make cute place card holders for a baseball themed birthday party.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- 6-inch Styrofoam ball
- craft foam (blue, red, or yellow)
- piece of thin cardboard
- acrylic paint (blue, red, or yellow to match craft foam)
- sponge brush
- craft glue
- serrated knife
- push pins
An adult should use a serrated knife to cut a 6 inch Styrofoam ball in half.
- By rubbing the two pieces together, you can "sand" them flat on the bottom.
- Draw a 6-inch oval onto your desired color of craft foam for hat brim. The oval should not be any wider than the Styrofoam ball.
- Cut out oval and set aside. Use the sponge brush to paint the Styrofoam half to match the brim and allow to dry.
- Glue oval to the bottom of the cut ball to make the hat brim.
- Draw and cut out DAD letters from cardboard.
- Glue letters to front of cap.
- Add a few push pins.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
June 20, 20090 found this helpful
This is great! : )
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 1:42:46 AM on 10.0.0.47 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us