Ham and Rice Casserole
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 jar pimientos, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1 1/2 cup grated sharp cheese
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine ingredients and turn into a buttered casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serves 6.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides