Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. chopped jalapino peppers (opt.)
In a medium bowl, blend mayonnaise, lime juice and cumin. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled.
Extremely delicious. Happy tasting
Source: my sister in law
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!