Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Make a delicious variation on the typical tomato salsa using black beans. This page contains black bean salsa recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
April 22, 20081 found this helpful
I was inspired to throw this together after a trip to Taco del Mar. It is very easy and adds some nutrition to the salsa. It is good with chips, in tacos or even on a salad.
- 1 can whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 oz. (approx.) salsa (I used a tub of fresh salsa, like Emerald Valley. You could use any favorite jar salsa too)
Mix them together and serve. This salsa tastes even better the second day, if you have time.
By Jess in Oregon
A fresh hearty salsa that is easy to make.
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of lime juice
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped, add based on your taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh coriander (cilantro) or 1 tsp. dried leaves
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for three hours before eating.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
By Jessica from Hillsboro, OR
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
I am looking for an easy, throw together fast black bean salsa. I usually have items on hand, but it never tastes quite right like others I have tasted. Thanks
By AnnieAnswer this Question...