BOSCH 6300 Clothes Dryer Reviews

Product: Clothes Dryer

Model: 6300

Manufacturer: BOSCH

Request: I recently purchased a BOSCH clothes dryer after checking it out with a recent review through CONSUMER REPORTS. This dryer is computerized. It has a dial to select what type of clothing is being washed; i.e., cotton, etc. and also has buttons to start and stop it. Does any one out there have this particular model? I am curious to find out how you like it as I have had an old fashioned dryer with minimal selections on it for the last 45 years. Thank you in advance for your help.

joesgirl from Beverly, MA

I dn't mean to be negative, but really read your warranty info on this product - with all it's computerization it could lead to costly repairs if things aren't covered - just like most cars these days everything that is computerized usually carries a high price tag to fix. I really hope this product works well for you - it sounds great, but just be cautious! - Take care!

I have the BOSCH NEXXT gas dryer. The drum rollers went bad after 18 months, the repair tech tried to tell me the noise was normal. BOSCH does not offer repair manuals.

New Washer and Dryer
Washer and Dryer Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeFebruary 12, 2007
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Couple shopping for a front loading clothes washer in a department store.
Front Loading Washer Reviews
clothes dryer
Dryer Isn't Drying Clothes
🎉
🎄