Finding Buyers for Old Textile Bobbins

I have hundreds of bobbins from a old textile company, does anyone know where I can sell them to another company? How can I find anyone that can use or collect them? Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank-you.

By Steven from Sutton, Quebec

I would definitely post them on ebay...I was looking for some wooden bobbins the other day, and I was floored by the amount of them on ebay! Apparently, they have become collectors items. ( and here, I was just looking for them to do decorative painting on!) Good Luck!

I too suggest that you offer these on ebay. Folks look for these bobbins at flea markets, Craig's List, and ebay.

Offer just a few at first. Ha it'll make 'em look like they are something scarce!

I have a very old one that is a table decoration. I put seasonal greenery, holly and berries, a fat candle in the middle, and it becomes a one of a kind item.

I would possibly be interested in purchasing them. Contact me via email. My email address is relcomm AT Do you have different kinds or are they all one kind?

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousNovember 24, 2009
A bobbin and a thimble for sewing.
Keeping Bobbins From Unwinding
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Stamp Collection
Selling a Stamp Collection
jumble of bobbins
Organizing Bobbins