MiscellaneousCollectibles

Finding Buyers for Old Textile Bobbins

I have hundreds of bobbins from a old textile company, does anyone know where I can sell them to another company? How can I find anyone that can use or collect them? Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank-you.

By Steven from Sutton, Quebec

I would definitely post them on ebay...I was looking for some wooden bobbins the other day, and I was floored by the amount of them on ebay! Apparently, they have become collectors items. ( and here, I was just looking for them to do decorative painting on!) Good Luck!

I too suggest that you offer these on ebay. Folks look for these bobbins at flea markets, Craig's List, and ebay.

Offer just a few at first. Ha it'll make 'em look like they are something scarce!

I have a very old one that is a table decoration. I put seasonal greenery, holly and berries, a fat candle in the middle, and it becomes a one of a kind item.

I would possibly be interested in purchasing them. Contact me via email. My email address is relcomm AT hotmail.com. Do you have different kinds or are they all one kind?