Mini S'more Bites
These bite sized versions of a favorite treat are great for parties or a kid's sleepover.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 milk chocolate bars, divided
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, 1 Tbsp. of the sugar and butter.
- Line mini-muffin cups with paper liners. Divide crumb mixture among muffin cups; press onto bottoms of cups. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 1 1/2 chocolate bars in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 1-1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Add cream cheese and the remaining 3 Tbsp. sugar, beat until smooth. Blend in egg.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes or until filling is set. Remove from oven. Press a few marshmallows into each cup.
- Chop remaining 1 1/2 chocolate bars; sprinkle over tops. Bake 5 minutes more or until marshmallows and chocolate just begin to melt. Immediately transfer muffin cups from muffin pan to wire rack. Cool to room temperature before serving. Cover and store in refrigerator.
By Robin from Washington, IA
July 24, 20070 found this helpful
This sounds so yummy
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 11, 2016 at 6:43:47 PM on 10.0.2.180 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us