Crocheted Birdhouse Afghan Pattern

I am looking for a crocheted birdhouse afghan pattern. I don't want to order the kit because it doesn't give you a choice on colors of yarn to use. I really need the pattern if anyone can help me.

Thank you

MarySue, I am not sure what your specific birdhouse afghan looks like, but here's an idea. Crochet some plain blocks, then with a lighter weight yarn crochet squares or rectangles, decreasing to a point for the roof. Crochet little circles out of black thread or yarn. Sew these together, applique-style the birdhouses onto your squares. You can get creative & make several varieties of birdhouses this way. Also you could make the birdhouses out of fabric and sew them on, making your afghan look somewhat like a quilt. What a great afghan you're going to have, no matter what way you make it. Birdhouses are so homey & beautiful. Jayne.

You may already have the pattern, but if not you can find it under Annie's Attic (A year of afghans, book 13). The cost is $11.34 with shipping and handling.

Try can post in alchemy section.

granny square afghan
Homemade Crochet Afghans
Crafts CrochetSeptember 21, 2004
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Homemade Birdhouse
Recycled Birdhouse Ideas
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos