Crochet Newborn Baby Afghan, Hat, and Booties Patterns

Category Baby Items
If you crochet these are the perfect patterns for you to make up either for your child or to give as a gift. This page contains crochet newborn baby afghan, hat, and booties patterns.

I made this afghan in honor of the two new grandbabies that we are expecting in September. We are hoping for a girl as you can tell from the colors in the picture. (We have seven grandsons.) These work up quick and easy and make a wonderful baby gift.

The booties are so easy in fact that I would ask that if you make one pair use some leftover yarn to make a couple of pairs for your local hospital for babies in the ICU. Research shows that small babies need to be kept warm not only on their heads but their feet as well.

Materials

Afghan Instructions

Booties

These are an adaptation of a pattern I found on the internet.

Hat

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Thanks so much for these patterns - I plan to try them! I appreciate your being willing to go to the trouble to type it out. God bless you!

Great set! I belong to a charity crafting group and this would be great for those babies! thanks alot!

Helen in CA