Hot Crab Spread
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 can flaked crabmeat (6oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. cream style horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash pepper
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds, toasted
Combine cream cheese and milk. Add remaining ingredients except almonds and blend well. Spoon into 8 inch round oven proof dish and top with almonds. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Serve with crackers.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide