Dirt Stain on White Pants

I am trying to remove a dirt smudge off of white pants.

Dee from Phila, PA

have you ever tried mean green? you can get it at most dollar stores/family dollar/ and I recently saw it at Walmart. Spray on, let sit for 10-15 I swear this stuff removes almost everything, you may have to do a couple times depending on how stubborn, but Ill bet it works! My daughters even know to ask for this when they get a stain!

i'm an r.n..we used to wear all white uniforms. the best product i have used is a pre-treater called zout. hard to find, but terrific. made by dial corp. in scottsdale, arizona. try www.zout.com.

always pretreat before washing and don't put item in dryer before stain is gone. good luck

Lucky for you being up north. There is a cleaner called Lestoil. We moved south and I brought a bottle with us. The stuff is awesome, we don't have it down this way at all. :o( The smell is strong but it's great. If my husband gets the Georgia red clay on something, I just rub the Lestoil on it, rub in a bit with a brush and let it set for awhile. Throw it in the wash with detergent and the stain is gone when it comes out. I put laundry detergent in the wash cycle as well. I also wash the soiled article alone. You may want to re-wash with just detergent if you made a mistake using too much Lestoil. Let me know it this helped you any.

HAIRSPRAY! Put hairspray on your stain before you wash it. Cheap fix works wonders

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 6, 2007
Pants with a permanent crease.
Adding a Permanent Crease to Pants
Pants Zipper
Keeping Your Pants Zipped
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants