Garden Tags from Aluminum Roof Flashing

You can make garden tags out of leftover aluminum roof flashing (the kind on a roll). I took a simple tag design that I drew, printed it out on heavy paper, and cut it out. I took that template and a Sharpie and traced that design onto the flashing metal multiple times. I cut it out with regular scissors, then punched a small hole with a hole punch for a place to hang them. The garden tags can be decorated by embossing if you like, simply etch the name of the plant you are identifying with a sharp tool.

By jason0475 from Collegeville, PA

What A great idea! They look fantastic! I am going to use my dremel tool to etch the tags.

Thank you so much!

I love this idea. My chickens always break off the plastic one from the store or they pull them out of the ground and then even if they leave them alone after a month you can't read the tag anyway. Thank you for this great idea.

Popsicle Stick Plant Marker
Homemade Plant Markers
Crafts Garden & Yard Plant MarkersOctober 4, 2010
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from a Roof, Cleaning Moss off Roof
Removing Moss from a Roof
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
A dirty roof that has been partially cleaned.
Saving Money on Roof Cleaning