Puppies From Mini Dachshund and Doxie Pom

By helen marie 1

My mini Dachshund by error was mated with a Doxie Pom. The Doxie is a short haired standard size and the mini Dach is full blooded. What can I expect from her litter? Will the dachshund be predominant? Thank you.

By Helen Marie from Birmingham, AL

Showing: Answers Sort

By jean leiner 15 411 Flag

While there is no way to tell for sure before their birth, with 3/4 of the genes coming from dachshunds, they shouild favor doxy over pom.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marcie 6 219 Flag

I am sure the puppies will be adorable, but please have your dog spayed. You have seen how easy it is for female dogs to get pregnant. There are so many dogs sitting in shelters needing homes, we don't need more dogs looking for homes. Please think about that.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 4:33:29 PM on 10.0.2.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.