Sulfur Mosquito Repellent

I just read about sulfur and mosquito bites. I want to know how often do you do this with the honey or even match stick tops? Every day, once a week, how long before? I have a lot of mosquitoes in my yard and hate to stay in. I want to sit on the swing, enjoy working in my yard, but have tried everything. Help.

Kim

Best Answer

I purchase sulphur powder at my pharmacy. It should be behind the counter, if not, your pharmacist can order it for you. It is very inexpensive. I pour it into a tube sock, using a funnel to avoid spills. Fill the sock about 1/3-1/2 of the way up with the powder. Tie a knot on the top of the sock to close it. Hold the sock by the knot and beat it around your ankles and lower leg area. Store it in a ziplock bag. It should keep mosquitoes and chiggers away! Good luck!

Growing up in FL, we were given a pinch of sulfur on our tongues in the morning before going out to play. It kept us free from mosquitos and sand ticks.

Close-up of mosquito on human skin
Sulfur Mosquito Repellent
Home and Garden Pest Control MosquitoesAugust 24, 2010
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Faucet running in a kitchen that uses well water.
Removing Sulfur Smell from a Well Water System
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
🎉
🎄