Golden Birthday Gifts

My Boyfriend will be 23 on the 23rd of this month so it is his golden birthday. I am just no quite sure what to get him. I was thinking of some funny things like gold boxer and the movie "Austin Powers Gold member". But what else can I do? More funny things? And is there anything serious that would be good for this?

How about 23 golden things? The dollar store is good for this, 23 golden pencils, 23 golden ?

I have never before heard that one's 23rd birthday was "golden." I would have guessed that turning 50 was golden. Is this a regional custom?

Its a "Golden Birthday" because he turned 23 on the 23.

For example...say your birthday is may 12. Then your 12th birthday would have been your "golden Birthday"

Mine was march 19...whenI turned 19.

I like the idea of 23 things. Take 23 pictures of things that make you think of him...or wrap something special inside 23 boxes.

i never heard about this golden birth day, i accept your do 23 golden things on your boy friend birthday..

My daughter will turn 23 on the 23rd too. Since she loves music, I downloaded 23 songs all with the word gold in title and burned it for her. She will be taken to Mack's Golden Pheasant in IL and for her trip to Vegas, I've booked her at The Golden Nugget. Maybe that will help you. I don't know how much time or money you have. 23 good luck wishes to you!

We call that a "champagne" birthday... not the golden birthday...but i guess it's all the same!

You could spraypaint 23 plastic easter eggs gold and then fill them with little presents.

I was lucky. My Golden Birthday was My 21st. I turned 21 on the 21st which happened to be a Saturday!

I had never heard of golden birthdays though.

The Golden Birthday is the day that you were born on. If your birthday is the 18th, then your Golden birthday is when you turn 18. If you were born on the 5th, then your Golden Birthday is when you turn 5 years old.

Have a surprise birthday party with his favorite theme or a theme you already have in mind. That should be more than enough.

I had never heard of Golden birthdays until the last few years when my grandkids started talking about them. Of course we never had birthday parties either. If some relatives happened to pop in they shared in the birthday cake. We got presents, but there wasn't near the big fuss as there is now. My daughters had parties when they were 10 and 16, and that was it.

My grandkids have parties every year, because according to my oldest daughter, they will never be that age again(I think that is a stupid reason, but what do I know). I have tried to tell her that for every kid that is invited to her kids parties, they have to come up with a gift for each of the guests when they are in turn invited to that persons party. The whole point is she can't afford to be doing all of this. Now the kids don't give cheap gifts.

Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayNovember 2, 2006
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos