Sunblock on Plants

My child sprayed my petunias and mums with sunblock, what should I do?

Just hose it off if it hasn't rained by now. It shouldn't harm them much, if at all. If it did, cut off the ruined parts - they'll continue to grow.

Since the sun is how the plant gets most of it's food

and health, and the Sun Blocker is mostly to block

that, I'd say to trim them all over as lightly but evenly as possible, so it might give the rest of the

plant not sprayed a chance to boost the plants immune system. I"m afraid if you spray them, you'll spread the oil/cream/silicone to other parts and the whole plant die. I'd also give them a drink of Miracle Grow to encourage replacement leaves/buds as quickly as possible and help it's bug resistance some.

Let us know what happens and what you chose to do about this unusual thing that happened, o.k.? Good luck and God bless your flower garden and you. : )

A female gardener wearing a green apron.
Gardening Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMay 28, 2007
Powdery Mildew on Plants
Treating Plants with Powdery Mildew
Zombie Boy Climbing Stairs
Making a Plants vs. Zombies Costume
House Surround by Plants
Adding Privacy With Plants
Gardening Advice