Emma (Cat)

Emma is a 9 weeks old. After our cat Zoey passed away about 1 1/2 yeas ago it took me some time before I was ready to get another pet, but my 5 year old really wanted to have a new kitten. I still was not sure being that I also have a 8 month old baby, and then one day I was looking online and found a photo of a sweet baby kitten so I email the owner and set up a time to go and see her. Well, it was love right away!

In just one week she already fits in great with our family and my girls are crazy about her. She loves to sit with me when I wake up and have my coffee and sleeps all night crawled up next to my daughter! This little kitten is already a Queen! She loves to play and sleep with my daughters stuffed animals!

By Chrissy

Oh, what an absolutely adorable baby! And what beautiful markings! No wonder she's the 'queen'!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a precious photo. It just can't get any sweeter than this is. That's the way it was with our big cat

who will be 6 years old in Feb. We got him when he was 10-11 weeks old, and all it took was one look into his eyes and I knew. He's with me every minute possible now, sleeps with us and helps us do everything.

I'm so happy to hear that your children will be growing up the same way our children did. They are all grown now, but still share our love and appreciation of all animals which enrich all our lives so much.

Thank you for sharing Emma with us.

Pookarina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 7, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 7:17:04 PM on 10.0.1.203 in 703 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.