Purple Clematis

Here is my Beautiful Purple Clematis! It was one little stick last year, but I did not give up hope. Just have a little faith, hope and prayers.

By Sally M from Buffalo, NY

That is beautiful. I have a white one that only gave me 2 white flowers which fell off in the rain or wind. I was tired of seeing only green so I took things into my own hands, literally. I found some beautiful purple silk flowers and I wired them on, darn it! They look really great and everyone thinks they're real!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

That is absolutely gorgeous! I tried to grow a clematis but decided that it was too hot in this South Georgia heat for it. It bloomed a few times before it gave up the ghost. Thanks for sharing this beautiful sight with us and God bless you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sally, I bought a "stick" also, came in a box at the supermarket but I waited to long to plant it. Can you share your tips on growing this beautiful vine??? Thank you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes