Purple Clematis

Here is my Beautiful Purple Clematis! It was one little stick last year, but I did not give up hope. Just have a little faith, hope and prayers.

By Sally M from Buffalo, NY

That is beautiful. I have a white one that only gave me 2 white flowers which fell off in the rain or wind. I was tired of seeing only green so I took things into my own hands, literally. I found some beautiful purple silk flowers and I wired them on, darn it! They look really great and everyone thinks they're real!

That is absolutely gorgeous! I tried to grow a clematis but decided that it was too hot in this South Georgia heat for it. It bloomed a few times before it gave up the ghost. Thanks for sharing this beautiful sight with us and God bless you.

Sally, I bought a "stick" also, came in a box at the supermarket but I waited to long to plant it. Can you share your tips on growing this beautiful vine??? Thank you!

Purple Clematis
Growing Clematis
Home and Garden Gardening FlowersJuly 16, 2008
Purple Clematis growing on a lattice fence
Growing Clematis From Cuttings
purple dinosaur
Barney Birthday Party Ideas
Large Purple Clematis Flower
Pruning a Clematis
Clematis Not Blooming