Clematis Photos

Category Flowers
Clematis is a beautiful vine flower the comes in a variety of colors. This guide contains clematis photos.

Clematis Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Clematis Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

I had forgotten about this picture. It was in a batch I took a couple days ago. When I ran across it, I thought it would be nice to share. The name of this Clematis is 'Little Duckling'. As you can see by the many unopened buds, it is a prolific bloomer.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

I've shown this clematis before. I think it's worth showing, again. I paid about a buck for it and now I have 20+ plants.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

The fuchsia and white flower is clematis Little Duckling. The purple flower is clematis Jackmanii. I have rooted many Little Ducklings. I am in the process of rooting more Jackmanii.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

We live in east Texas where the summer are so hot and humid. It is always wonderful to see the spring flowers before it heats up. These big clematis are so beautiful, and always bring such joy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Here is an early morning picture of a clematis I own. It is named 'Little Duckling'. I'll be rooting cuttings soon. This is a case of 'More is better'.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

I am a plant it and let it survive gardener. I found this Clematis last year and planted it during the summer months. It has grown beyond my imagination with watering and a touch of plant food.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I bought this last year at over half off. Today is the first time to see it bloom. It is not as red as the label shows. As red is not my favorite color, I'm sure I like this better. I'm hoping it will make a nice display from a distance when the vine is covered with blooms.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1

Here is my Beautiful Purple Clematis! It was one little stick last year, but I did not give up hope. Just have a little faith, hope and prayers.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I just wanted to share this photo of the clematis that is growing in my yard, they are the size of small plates!

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Showing a Dr. Ruppel clematis which is in full bloom this year and very pretty.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This is my first clematis bloom of the season. The blooms on this are so large. I measured this one and it is 8 inches across.

Don't be afraid to try Clematis. I didn't have to do much other than fertilize once in a while. This was in semi-shade and moist ground.

This flower is a Clematis. We planted four last Spring so it will climb each corner of the arch that it is planted around. All four are different colors. I can't wait until they are all in bloom and meet at the top. This is our first bloom on this side. I wish to share it's beauty with everyone.

Purple Clematis