Little Duckling Clematis

Photo Description
I've posted pictures of the Little Duckling clematis a couple of times before. This one is a little different and a little special.

Little Duckling is not the prettiest clematis, but it's nice and has other features to make it just as desirable. It blooms early in the season. It is a prolific bloomer, sometimes having huge clusters of flowers. The bloom period is longer than for most clematis. It roots very easily, making increasing your stock a breeze. What more could you want?

Well, this clematis often blooms a second time. While there's no profusion of flowers as in spring, it's nice to see a smattering of them in late summer to early fall. My original was a mark down for two dollars. Now I have so many, I can't give them all away. They're free to any member who will pay shipping.

What a deal !!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos GardenSeptember 4, 2018
🌻
😎
😷
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 13:05:48 in 860 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Little-Duckling-Clematis-1.html