Mice Urine Odor in Ventilation

How do I get rid of mice urine odor in the ventilation?

I would buy some stuff called Odoban it can be bought at Walmart or online they have a website. Then I would spray it where I could and I don't know what kind of ventilation you have you might need to get creative to get it all in there.

Try placing some charcoal briquettes in the vent. Use the kind for the bbq(kingsford). The charcoal will absorb the odor.

I would consider getting a company to go through and clean out all the habitat in there, dust mountains for example, with their cameras. Then they will put deodorizer in it.

I'd try very hard to get to the core of the problem first, otherwise you'll be spraying forever. It could be that just one got in there as a baby and grew up? How'd it get into the ventilation system anyway? It could also be that there is a hole in the ducting or from the outside? Time to hunt for holes the size of a small quarter from the outside or a crack that wide. I have a lot of those to repair, but no mice, thank god. : ) Good luck and god bless and help you. : )

I'm not sure how to get rid of the odor, but I did see this on TV the other day. Mice cannot control their bladders. The are dribbling constantly as they go about their business. Which shocked me because I had a mouse problem a few months ago when My husband took off the wall panel behind the washer and didn't put it back when he finished working back there.

I found droppings in my kitchen drawers and cabinets. We got rid of the mice, I cleaned everything, then saw that on TV. I had to go back and clean again. Best thing to do would be to make sure everything is good and tight where the little buggers can't get in.

Rodent Trap
Rodent Odor in Walls and Vents
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMarch 4, 2009
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning Toilet
Removing Urine Odor from a Bathroom
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout