Baby (Domestic Short Hair)

Baby is 20 years old. She is a domestic short hair. After my mother died my husband wanted to give me someone to love and care for. We got her from the Humane Society, She was 6 months old at the time. Right now, she loves to sleep more than anything.

When she was a kitten she would climb onto the back of a chair and fly through the air to grab the mouse we had attached to our electric ceiling fan by a stretch cord. She would grab it and both she and the mouse would land on the ground together. Then she would do it all over again.

She has always been a loving cat and often sleeps on my pillow in the afternoon. Its like wearing a Daniel Boone hat!

By Gail from Toronto, ON, Canada

What a Blessing that your baby has been with you for so long and I hope you have many more happy and healthy years together!

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 12, 2010
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎉
🎄