Gemmah and Thor (Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler)

Gemmah and Thor are both 12 weeks old and Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler mixes. I searched the net for weeks until I came across these babies. We got them about 2 weeks ago.

They both love to play together with their toys, play ball, take long walks, swim, go to different places, and cuddle on the couch and watch a movie late night. They are both young and very smart.

They catch on really fast with commands. They also just learned how to do some tricks and we are still teaching them. They are just two friendly and loving pups and we are glad they are part of our family now.

By Nicole and Dorson

I find the any dog mixed with Blue Heeler is very very smart dog. I think you will be very happy with what you can teach them and be surprised at how fast that they learn it. Good Luck and Good Training!

Awww. They are so cute! My sister had 2 and they are really smart and easy to train and they love the whole family especially children.

These are the most loving of all dogs I have ever had and the smartist. I got mine in 2006 when he was 6 months old. I love him to death. I went and adopted a Astralian terrier the next year and she is a wonderful dog also. Enjoy!

Australian Shepherd Mix
Australian Shepherd Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 18, 2010
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Mix Photos
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂