Gizmo The Cat

Gizmo is 3 years old. I got her from the animal shelter. She likes to play ball, watch outside and cuddle. She is adorable and I love her!

By John

Just look at that precious sweet little face. She is adorable. Our fur-babies seem to take on the personality of just whatever it is we need them to be. She loves you too. Thank you for sharing Gizmo with us.

Aww, she is just adorable. I have 3 cats and they are my babies, they all eat and sleep together. There is hardly any room in our bed at night as they all have their own place and if you get up, they give you a look like you have disturbed them. They are so cute. Thank you for sharing.

Photos Pets CatsOctober 25, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 12:15:14 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 934 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.