Colored Salts For Better Health

For salt lovers, healthy salt is a dream come true. It has minerals (something we don't get enough of!) in it. When I started using healthy salts (Hawaiian, Himalayan, sea salts), I started to eliminate water more. Look for more colors in your salt and stay away from white (pure white) bleached varieties. And please let me know what you think about your results.

Source: This is a picture taken at the Flint Farmer's Market, in Flint, Michigan at Edna's Herb Shop (formerly Dale's Health Foods)

By Linda

I wasn't even aware that you could get this salt, sounds so much healthier than the bleached kind. Now I just have to find a supply, thanks for the information.

Health & Beauty AdviceMay 24, 2010
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
Simple Ab Workouts
Simple Ab Workouts
Saving Money on Health Insurance, Health Insurance Paperwork
Saving Money on Health Insurance
Health Benefits of Pet Ownership
Health Benefits of Pet Ownership