Skin on Compact Make Up Powder

What causes that "skin" on your compact make up powder after a few uses? I can scrape it off with my fingernail, but it comes right back. What am I doing wrong?

Paula from USA

It's the oil that you transfer from your face to the compact.

Two ways to make it less of a problem. #1 Store the compact sponge/puff upside down so that it's not in continuous contact

#2 Get a bag of disposable puffs and use a new one each time. But really it's from wiping on the compact, wiping on your face and then on the compact again. Try blotting your face BEFORE you use the compact.

Hi, it's true about the transfer of the oil from your face onto the powder in the compact. What I do is have one compact to use after my face has been freshly washed & have another compact for touch-ups during the day. I keep it in my purse so I can use it while I'm out & about.

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips TipsMarch 22, 2007
Measuring spoon with homemade baking powder.
Homemade Baking Powder Recipes
Compact Fluorescent Bulb
Buying and Using Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
Compact Fluorescent Lightbulb
Disposing of Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎄