Link: Pet Donations For Free At FreeKibble.com

I would like to let everyone know about a program called FreeKibble. It's a website that you can go to every day, 7 days a week, and answer multiple choice questions regarding your knowledge of cats and dogs. Whether you get the answer right is of really no consequence other than a little more knowledge.

Regardless of your answer, Free Kibble is given free to animal shelters all over the world just because you are participating. It is all FREE, and you can even have a daily reminder sent to your email address every day to help you remember to do it.

I've been participating in this fun program for over 2 years now. I've learned a lot and feel very rewarded in the fact that I'm helping homeless and hungry cats and dogs get good food.

Check it out and see if it's something you'd like to be a part of.

Thanks for caring.

For Dogs:

For Cats:

By Julia from Boca Raton, FL

I too have been a member of FreeKibble.com for several years and I have learned so much about different kinds of cats and dogs while providing free food for them. I do encourage others to join this site.

Kitten in Animal Rescue
Donations to Animal Rescue
Better Living Charity AdviceApril 15, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Sending Donations to Troops
Sending Donations to Troops
🎉
🎄