Donations to Animal Rescue

Category Tips
Helping support organizations that help unwanted pets find new homes, can be done in a variety of ways. This is a guide about donations to animal rescue.

I would like to let everyone know about a program called FreeKibble. It's a website that you can go to every day, 7 days a week, and answer multiple choice questions regarding your knowledge of cats and dogs. Whether you get the answer right is of really no consequence other than a little more knowledge.

Regardless of your answer, Free Kibble is given free to animal shelters all over the world just because you are participating. It is all FREE, and you can even have a daily reminder sent to your email address every day to help you remember to do it.

I've been participating in this fun program for over 2 years now. I've learned a lot and feel very rewarded in the fact that I'm helping homeless and hungry cats and dogs get good food.

Check it out and see if it's something you'd like to be a part of.

Thanks for caring.

For Dogs:

For Cats:

By Julia from Boca Raton, FL

Hey everyone, the Animal Rescue Site needs your help! Please go to this link and click on "Click Here to Give - It's FREE!" Each time you click, they receive money to pay for pet food! I bookmark mine and click on it several times a day.

Thanks to everyone!

Editor's Note: I would also recommend that pet and animal lovers consider donating money, time or supplies to your local humane society, animal shelters and/or rescue groups in your area.