Finding Pillar Candles

In my area all the candles that are not in glass containers are all gone from the shelves. Is there a new law for fire safety that I don't know about, or are the businesses afraid of getting sued if someone starts a fire in their home?

I make and sell hand painted ceramic candle holders and need short pillar candles to go in them. I used to buy these candles at the dollar stores in my area or Walgreen's, but all of them have quit carrying them. What do you guys know about this?

By Cyinda from near Seattle/Tacoma

I haven't heard of any laws against pillar candles. You could try looking in a store that sells religious supplies, or you could buy a couple of molds at a craft store and start making your own candles.

The WalMart where I live has the plain pillar candles.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 12, 2009
Finding an Honest Mechanic, Mechanic Holding up Car Part in Front of Car
Finding an Honest Mechanic
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job
Woman Working Call Center
Finding Part-time Work
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 11:36:19 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.