Take Photos of Grades

I am going to take a picture of every good grade that my little 9 year old makes this year. I will wait til the end of the week and then photograph them. At the end of the year, I will put them in an album with pictures of her throughout the school year. On the other hand, I save the not so good grades to find out how I can help teach her at home. We love our digital cameras!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton TN

I take photos of my children's art projects. I started doing this when my daughters were in preschool. I take a picture of them holding each work of art. It's been fun to see how both the artwork and themselves have changed overtime. This has also made it possible to memorialize the artwork without keeping every single piece of it. I, too, love digital cameras!

Awesome idea!

Parenting Grade SchoolerOctober 6, 2010
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
old photo
Determining the Value of Historic Photos
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
🎄