Dancin' Girl (Manx)

Dancin' Girl is a 7 year old Manx. Six years ago, this little girl came down for food. She was at first eating the bread I threw out for the birds. I spotted her and took out some cat food, and she was so happy! She didn't know if she liked the food or the pets the best and did her little dance, thus the name, Dancin' Girl. After 3 or so trips down to our house in December, we decided to bring her in and keep her.

I found out later she belonged to a neighbor that did not feed their cats or let them inside in the winter. This is Montana and it gets cold! She is warm now and fat and sassy! And much loved. She likes to make me laugh! She does NOT like grasshoppers! (As you can see by the photo!)

By Cherri

LOL. I can't tell one end of her from the other, but you can tell her for Sir Catty-Kit that he doesn't like

grasshoppers either.

I'm so happy that you decided to keep her and give her a forever home. I don't think you'll ever

be sorry.

Pookarina and Sir Catty-Kit

Oh what an adorable little kitty! Love her!

I am so glad you changed her little life and filled her life with love and hugs and kisses and warm beds and food!

Precious story, it has made me happy after a long day of dealing with a leaky water heater.

Blessings to you both~

Robyn

Manx Cat
Manx Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 15, 2010
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎉
🎄