Craft Ideas for Vacation Bible School

I'm helping with a vacation bible school that has a "behind the scenes" like Hollywood theme. They have a red carpet set up for the kids to enter on, but we need help with decorations and craft/activity ideas that are more bible based than Hollywood-based. I'd love to hear any creative ideas.

By Amanda from Wichita, KS

Answers

July 26, 2012 Flag

My daughter brought home these adorable sea oriented crafts from VBS. One is a lifesaver made out of a swim noodle held together with red and white duct tape, with nylon string made out of red attached to the red parts of it. John 3:16 is written on it (not the verse, just the "John 3:16") and then the words "Jesus Saves". Even though they float, don't take them in the water. I love a sea decor, and this is so cool.

The other craft is a water bottle covered in masking tape and painted or somehow colored green, with a string at the top with ocean-like colors of beads, about six of them. I love both of these.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

Religious themed cottage cheese Easter basket.
Bible School Craft Ideas
Crafts Crafts For KidsApril 23, 2010
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Sunday School Doing Crafts
Christian Craft Ideas for Kids
Saving Money a Ski Vacation, Sisters on Ski Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation
Vacation Fund Jar
Frugal Vacation Activities
🎄