Johnny Ramone (German Shepard/Lab/Pit Bull Mix)

Johnny Ramone is 3 years old. He is a German Shepherd/Lab/Pit Bull mix. I got him at 7 weeks old.

He likes to play, take walks, go under the sprinkler and cool off, retrieve the ball and snuggle and lay under the covers.

Brindle colored dog.

He is so strong and beautiful, but gentle and sweet at the same time. He is my best friend.

By Donna from Lindenhurst, NY

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Love the nose. I hope it just looks "big" by the camera angle. LOL! He's a real sweetheart I'm sure.

He is beautiful and I can tell he is sweet just by the sparkle in his eyes. You are so lucky to have him for a best friend. My dog is my best friend, too.

Oh my gosh, I swear that is my dog!

Comment

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 4, 2009
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 15, 2016 at 9:32:06 AM on 10.0.1.43 in 319 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.