Shower Curtain for Jacuzzi Style Tub

I have a combination jacuzzi tub/ shower in my bathroom and its great, but regular shower curtains don't work because of the jacuzzi aspect of it. It has a really wide lip before it goes into the actual tub itself. Because the lip is so wide I can't put the shower curtain/liner inside the tub like you'd normally do. How can I keep water from going everywhere?

By Jennie from Tempe, AZ

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Guess I am confused :-( A shower curtain is easily movable so if you're using the shower then move the bottom of the curtain to the inside of the lip of the tub (no matter how wide that is the curtain will keep the water from flowing out on to the floor) and when sitting in the tub using the jacuzzi option just have the curtain on the outside of the lip of the tub. I just can't imagine anyone who would be using the jacuzzi portion while they are actually standing up showering instead of sitting in the water filled tub enjoying the jacuzzi jets?

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 4, 2010
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:30:33 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.