Browsing: Frugal Living Advice

I Believe In The Four R's

After purchasing items The Four R's are:

1. Re-think different uses.
2. Re-use.
3. Reduce waste in landfills.
4. Recycle.

Most items have more than one use.

By Gladys H.

Sounds like you are a good candidate for membership in freecycle. This is a growing national site with local memberships in many areas across the country. The premise is that if you have something you no longer have a need for, you can offer it on the site, and if another member can use it, they will contact you by email to request the item. There is no selling or trading....just giving for free. For more information, go to http://www.freecycle.org There are currently 270 members in our group. I freecycled an old, but usable, monitor recently and it went to an adult computer class. I received from another member a large glass cutting board which I use daily. And you meet such nice people in your community as a bonus.

Harlean from Arkansas

Frugal Living Advice
Frugal Living Advice
Better Living Green Living AdviceOctober 31, 2004
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Information and Photos
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Leap Year Celebration Ideas
Putting Money in Change Purse
Living a Frugal Lifestyle
Students sitting in a community college.
Choosing Community College Over a Four Year School
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 11:35:34 PM on 10.0.2.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.