Keeping Track of Email Coupons

This suggestion is about coupons you receive from restaurants or grocery stores by email. To keep better track of which to use first due to expiration dates, I forward them to my email address with the name of the restaurant and the expiration date in the subject bar. All I have to do is scan the list instead of opening up all of those emails.

My new subject bar will look something like this: "Sweet Tomatoes, exp. June 6". It is much easier to keep track of coupons this way and I don't waste paper and ink printing out the coupons, only to not use them.

By Cookwie from Richardson, TX

Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

I love it! Thank you for your tip. It seems I have so many online coupons/offers and don't know how to keep track of them!

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Computers Internet TipsJune 4, 2009
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:41:43 PM on 10.0.0.78 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.