Browsing: Other Uses For Address Labels

Return Address Labels

Do you get too many return address labels in the mail like I do? When this happens I cut off the names (shred them of course) and then I have some pretty or cute little stickers for my envelopes and packages. I store them in a cute little box and when I need one, they are all in one place.

By JODI

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I WONDER HOW TO GET ON A CERTAIN MAILING LIST TO RECEIVE FREE LABELS.

EMAIL ME AT robinsleigh68 (at) elite (dot) net

Why shred them? My husband ruined a very expensive shredder running labels through it. It got gummed up to the point where you couldn't clean it. then someone pointed out why shred them, your address is all over everything else so why bother to destroy them? Good point after an expensive loss.

Your address is on everything. Why worry about the lables? No one can use them for anything. If you have a lot send a sheet or two to your friends who write to you so they can put them on the next card they send. They can do the same for you.

At first I was overwhelmed with all the address labels and then I found ways to use them. I lend books and cd's to friends and family so I put a label on the book and the cd case so they know who to return it to.

When I fill out a post card requesting information of some sort, instead of filling out the card, I just use the address label. It is so much easier to read the printed label than interpret some handwriting

Now I can't get enough of these labels, they have become so handy.

Other Uses For Address Labels
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 22, 2004
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 24, 2016 at 12:21:49 AM on 10.0.0.70 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.