Keeping your Palm Pilot and Nintendo DS like new!

To keep your touch screens on your Palm Pilot and Nintendo DS new and clean, use a Q-tip or cotton swab instead of the stylus! Not only is it gentler on the touch screens, but it will also clean up any oils and dust that may have already accumulated!

no

that is an awful idea!!

it will leave fibers on the screen and ruin it

after using a q-tip like substance to clean my handheld fibers from it actually started to collect UNDER THE SCREEN

(this was previous to you posting)

Good idea.....but its kinda weird using a Q-tip for a stylus.I can't imagine petting my Nintendogs with a Q-tip...

It works great for Nintendogs! (IMO) :)

I think it works better because you're not petting your Nintendog with a plastic stick. :)

Actually, I've been using a QTip to use on the DS since my last post and I've had no problems with it ruining the screen. (And I feel better having the kids use it it too)

I only use the QTip a couple of times (sessions) before the fibers unravel, then I either use the QTip one last time ;) and toss, or just toss. The plastic handled ones seems to work better than the cardboard ones. I also regularly clean the DS screen.

The QTip is just an alternative to using the DS Stylus (so it won't scratch the screen, and picks up any stray dust/oil from fingers, etc.) I have found this tip works really well with my kids.

"no

that is an awful idea!!

(this was previous to you posting)

"

I REALLY don't want my DS ruined

I've tried this and it seems to work really well. Thanks for sharing the tip.

... also... I can't see how the qtip fibers can get under the screen anyway ????? I'm just glad my touchscreen isn't getting all scraped up.

Q-Tips
Uses for Q-Tips
Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 21, 2004
Young Boy Pretending to be a Pilot in Cardboard Plane
Making a Pilot Costume
Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Making Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Palm trees growing in a front yard.
Growing Palm Trees
Bamboo Palm in white pot.
Bamboo Palm Plant Care
🎉
🎄